New models of Arts management
“In some cases, it’s both essential and more streamlined to
separate the management of infrastructure from artistic specialisations.
One can outsource artistic programming to a specialist company or mint,
say a distribution, production or management company.
The direct managment of infraestructure togetherwith the outsources of artistic programming is what's known as mixed management”. Jaume Colomer
Following Colomer’s theory as arts management expertise, laClac has managed the following areas:
- Programming: Effective use of the venue to build public affinity with coherent series of quality events.
- Audience: Development of an attractive program education and information.
- Staff: Provision of technical and support workers.
- Venue Modification and maintenance: All back and front of support.
- Financial administration: Sales, Ticketing and management of financial relationship with companies, patrons and grant agencies.
- Promotion and branding: Development of social media and web presence, media and effective networking.
From school to the theater: The Brenes Town Musicians
Theater Programming: Sindrome Clown
From school to the theater: Maluka Peka
Our work & BioComing soon
We´re working on the translation to English.
There are more info in Spanish here.